2009-2021 Ford F150 5.5ft Bed
2010-2021 WITHOUT factory cargo/Utility track system
Whether it’s a vacation trip to the beach with the family or a hunting trip across the country with the buddies, you can feel con?dent with our Tonneau Cover. Because we all want a cover we can trust in any situation. Trust that our cover will stay dry and secure and that the cover will last a lifetime. Off Road ready and Heavy duty.
- Retractable truck bed cover with integrated rail system for accessory customization and a stylish matte finish. *Crossbars sold separately*
- Cover maintains full functionality even with cargo loaded on top, and is key lockable in any position.
- Low-profile patented design; Matte finish provides incredible Scratch Resistance
- Constructed of Heavy Duty aluminum slats; Off Road ready, add on Sport Rack Available
- Dust-proof & Water-proof
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty
* Will not fit model with factory railing system, OEM rails must be removed
Heavy Duty Aluminum Slats
Constructed of strong, aluminum slats and powder coated in a matte, textured black finish to protects your truck bed from rain, snow, salt, leaves and more.
Low Profile Design
The low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, and the matte finish provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
Lockable in any position
The secure key-lock system offers protection that no soft cover can. The cover can be locked open in any position and offers you ultimate cargo protection
Dustproof and Waterproof
dust and waterproof design features allow our truck bed covers to always stay flush to the rails which helps to create a dependable seal and keep the elements out and protect your cargo.
The compact storage canister
approximately 9 inches squared, contains a unique spiral track system that prevents the truck bed cover from coming into contact with itself as it opens or closes.
Works better than Hard folding covers
Tri-fold covers have serious weakness: driving while the cover is open, strong wind can destroy the cover. Unlike the tri-fold cover, our cover will not have this issue.
- Hardware, such as Mounting Bracket and Bolts are included, and total installation is around 30 minutes. (Need to drill holes for drainage tubes)
Step 1 - Install the rails to the canister
Step 2 - Assemble the front cover
Step 3 - Place the waterproof pad to both side rails
Step 4 - Lift the assembled cover into the bed and position the rails
Step 5 - Install the distance bar
Step 6 - Install set of clamps to stable rails
Step 7 - Install drain tube
Part ID: TC-R-V2-F15009-SH