- Perfect way to customize your bike to fit your specific needs.
- Whether it's riding across the country or just running errands, handlebar position is crucial for rider comfort.
- The simple installation of our risers will bring your grip point closer to you.
- You can assume a more upright riding position immediately.
- Engineered to raise your handlebars 1" (25mm) upward in height and 1.25" (31.75mm) backwards.
- With the combined rise and set-back of the bars, the riding position becomes much more natural and ergonomic.
- Offers a more comfortable riding position and less fatigue on the wrists and shoulders.
- Our risers are made with quality in mind!
- CNC machined from Aircraft-Grade T6 Billet Aluminum anodized for a superior finish that is made to last.
- Many competitors use cheap cast mold risers that can crack over time and become a major safety hazard.
- These risers are designed to install in minutes between the factory triple tree and bars.
- Comes with all hardware required and installs easily.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.
Manufacturer: Black Path
Part ID: BP-V-074