- Our tonneau covers can work with spray-on bed liners without any issues. In some cases, retractable covers will require trimming of the liner at the bulkhead.
- Constructed of strong, aluminum slats and powder coated in a matte, textured black finish to protects your truck bed from rain, snow, salt, leaves and more.
- Brand new in original box, never been tried on & used.
- Exactly same as picture.
- Aluminum Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover cover.
- Clamps on with no drilling, our tonneau cover requires no drilling. It easily clamps on with a 9/16 wrench.
- Our cover comes with lock, and it can lock in anywhere between open and close.
- Hardware, such as Mounting Bracket and Bolts are included, and total installation is around 30 minutes.
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance
- Tonneau Cover Specifications:
- Panel exterior: Aluminum
- Panel frames: Aircraft grade aluminum / black powder coat
- Weight rating: 150 LBS. - evenly distributed
- Maintenance: Wash normally with soap and water / 3M formula 303 UV protection.
- Only driver side lock can be locks with key, passenger side lock can't be locks with key, it will work as a handle only
Step 1 - Install the rails to canister ( Video Guide )
Step 2 - Assemble the front cover
Step 3 - Place the waterproof pad to both side rails
Step 4 - Lift the assembled cover into the bed and position the rails
Step 5 - Install the distance bar
Step 6 - Install set of clamps to stable rails
Step 7 - Install drain tube
Part ID: TCR-TACO-16-6