- Includes 2 Rear Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Square Bend U-Bolts
- 1-Piece CNC Formed Steel Frame for Maximum Strength and Stability.
- 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure.
- Heavy Duty GMAW Seam and Fillet Welding Processes.
- Built-In Tapper to Optimize Pinion Angles and Preserve Stock Ride Quality.
- 11.25" Long and 3.25" Wide Zinc Phosphate Coated U-bolts.
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation.
Supreme Suspensions has the best products with the best prices. We believe in Safety and Standards in both machining and manufacturing. Unlike our competitors who offer you low prices for inferior products, we build products that lift and level your vehicle without compromise. Cutting corners is awesome when driving your truck, but not when manufacturing, buy right, choose Supreme.
We are proud to introduce you Supreme's New 2019 Lightweight Steel Blocks for Rear Lifts. Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, our blocks are precision machined from ONE Piece of Steel! Using heavy-duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes we've made this block superior than those other blocks that are welded on all 4 sides. For maximum strength and stability, we designed our blocks with a 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure and Reinforced, 3/4th Dual Pins, specific for the F-150 models. These Blocks are fabricated with Built-In Tapper to Optimize Pinion Angles and preserve stock ride quality. We complete this kit with our newly designed set of zinc phosphate coated U-bolts, ISO 9001 certified and stamped to satisfy the highest quality control standards. Supreme Suspensions U-bolts are five times more corrosion resistant than those with typical zinc plating, in accordance with ASTM B117 testing.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
Part ID: A6854>